Applications will soon be accepted for SONO One Workforce Housing.
Four Workforce Housing Units located at 1 Bates Court Norwalk CT 06854.
Beginning October 26th, 2020, applications will be available Monday through Friday between
the hours of 9:00am to 4:00pm at the following address:
M.F. DiScala & Company, 1 Smith Street, Building B #100, Norwalk CT 06851
PLEASE CHECK CLICK ON THE APPLICATION BELOW TO PRINT
Workforce Housing Application Process
- Applications will be time and date stamped as they are received. Applications will be accepted up until 5:00PM EST on November 24, 2020, and will prioritized according to the workforce housing guidelines.
- We shall offer the workforce housing units to workforce households, in accordance with the following priority designations:
- Employees of the city of Norwalk and the Norwalk board of education, residents of the city of Norwalk who have resided in the city of Norwalk a minimum of one year prior to the issuance of a certification of occupancy, and persons employed in the City of Norwalk.
- All applications must be received by 5:00pm on November 26th, 2020.
- Applications may be submitted via mail to:
1 Smith Street, Building B, 101
Norwalk, CT 06851
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR FURTHER WORKFORCE HOUSING REQUIREMENTS:
- One Bedroom $1,573.00 (3 Available)
- Two Bedroom 1,882.00 (1 Available)
- Maximum Income Limits Per Household Size:
- 1 Person gross annual income cannot exceed $54,950.00
- 2 Person gross annual incomes cannot exceed $ 62,800.00
- 3 Person gross annual incomes cannot exceed $70,650.00
- 4 Person gross annual incomes cannot exceed $78,500.00
Rent and income limits are based on the Connecticut State Median Income published annually by the Department of Housing and Urban Development and in accordance with the Workforce Housing Zoning Regulations.